By outsourcing your academic leadership training to ATLAS, you can improve the administrative performance of your department chairs, deans, and vice presidents without incurring the cost of running and staffing your own administrative leadership program.
Working as a full partner with you, our experienced consultants can achieve results through innovative programs that your faculty members and administrators will find engaging, enjoyable, and innovative.
Please note that the prices above do NOT include airfare, ground transportation, meals, or hotel accommodations. These will be billed separately.
For more information or to book one of these programs, contact us at either 1-800-355-6742 or email@example.com
The topics that are covered in ATLAS workshops and seminars are as varied as colleges and universities are themselves. Here is the current list of programs that ATLAS is offering in the United States and throughout the world.
1. Single Session (90-minute) Programs: $3,500
- Introduction to Academic Leadership
- Work-Life Balance
- Facilitating a Collegial Department in Higher Education
- The Introvert's Guide to Academic Leadership
- Promoting Faculty and Staff Engagement
- The Changing Role of the Department Chair: A Longitudinal Study
- Academic Leadership in the New Normal
- Why Academic Leaders Must Lead Differently: Understanding the Organizational Culture of Higher Education
- Getting Organized: Taking Control of Your Schedule, Workspace, and Habits to Get More Done in Less Time with Lower Stress
2. Double Session (Half-Day) Programs: $5,000
- Collegiality and Team Building in Higher Education
- Change Leadership in Higher Education
- Conflict Management for Academic Leaders
- Time Management for Academic Leaders
- Stress Management for Academic Leaders
- Career Development for College Professors
- Best Practices in Faculty Searches
- Best Practices in Faculty Evaluation
- Best Practices in Coaching and Mentoring
- Shared Governance: Only a Catchphrase?
- Emotional Intelligence for Academic Leaders
- Strategic Planning: Why It Usually Doesn't Work, But How It Could
- Toxic Loneliness: Addressing One of Higher Education's Greatest Challenges
- Developing Resilience as an Academic Leader: How to Bounce Back When Times Are Tough
- Any two single session programs may be combined to create a double session program.
- Many double session programs can be condensed into single session programs. Call or email to inquire.
3. Four Session (Full-Day) Programs: $8,000
- Positive Academic Leadership: How to Stop Putting Out Fires and Start Making a Difference
- Authentic Academic Leadership: A Values-Based Approach to Academic Leadership
- Mindful Academic Leadership: A Mindfulness-Based Approach to Academic Leadership
- Fostering a Collegial University: An In-Depth Exploration of Collegiality in Higher Education
- Managing Conflict: An In-Depth Exploration of Conflict Management in Higher Education
- A Prospective and Retrospective Analysis of the Unique Role of the Department Chair: A Longitudinal Study
- Each of these programs is also available in a half-day format.
- Any combination of single session and/or double session programs that forms a four session program. (See examples below.)
4. Hybrid Full-Day Programs (Combinations of the Single- or Double-Session Programs to Create a Full-Day Program): $8,000
- The Essentials of Academic Leadership (Introduction to Academic Leadership + Why Academic Leaders Must Lead Differently + Time Management for Academic Leaders + Stress Management for Academic Leaders)
- Best Practices in Hiring and Evaluating Faculty (Best Practices in Faculty Searches + Best Practices in Faculty Evaluation)
- Evaluating and Mentoring Faculty (Best Practices in Faculty Evaluation + Best Practices in Coaching and Mentoring)
- Promoting Innovation in Higher Education (Introduction to Academic Leadership + Why Academic Leaders Must Lead Differently + Change Leadership in Higher Education)
- Other combinations are possible.